The aim of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy is to ensure that P McNamara Contracting Limited will do all that is reasonably practicable to secure the Safety, Health and Welfare of our employees whilst at work and all others affected by our works.
- P McNamara Contracting Limited will endeavour to comply with all legal enactments relating to Safety, Health and Welfare in the workplace.
- The Company Safety Statement is prepared in accordance with Section 20 of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005.
- We will endeavour to take account of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007. S.I.299, 2007.
- Our works also fall under the remit of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction Regulations) 2006 S.I. No 504, 2006, which places responsibilities on all persons working in the Construction Sector.
- Safety is everybody’s responsibility and it is the duty of all personnel to take all reasonable precautions to avoid injury to themselves and those who may be affected by their actions.
P McNamara Contracting Limited recognise that the primary responsibility for providing and maintaining safe working conditions bears on Management and will endeavor to do everything that is reasonably practicable to comply with this responsibility. The achievement of a safe and healthy working environment requires the commitment and co-operation of all employees and others affected by our work.