Our list below are Contracting / Civil Engineering Projects that we have completed:
Other Projects we have completed include:
- BAM Civils Limited for Bord Gais – Limerick Optimisation Project – Gas pipeline installation from Mungret to Inchmore – Our works include the Above Ground Installations (AGIs), attendance on drilling operations and earthworks.
- BAM Civils Limited for Kerry County Council – Tralee Bypass – Tracked excavator and bulldozer hire to carry out earthwork operations and drainage installations.
- St. Joseph’s Secondary School, Ballybunion – Civils works in association with sports surface installation and landscaping works
- St. Paul’s GAA Club, Mungret, Co. Limerick – Formation of new GAA pitch works with drainage installation and sand slitting, installation of sand carpet and final seeding.
- Tarbert Comprehensive School – Formation of new playing field including drainage installation and final seeding.
- Lagan Construction Ltd – Maintenance works at Limerick Tunnel.